STRAIGHT LEASE PAGASA IP PBX (Re-bid) Date: 18 July 2018
1. The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA), through the Regular Fund 101 intends to apply the sum of Sixteen Million One Hundred Seventy Four Thousand Nine Hundred Forty Nine Pesos and 03/100 (Php16,174,949.03), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the “Straight Lease for PAGASA IP PBX with Two (2) Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) Primary Rate Interface (PRI) – Carrier Grade (Re-bid)”. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PAGASA now invites bids for the “Straight Lease for PAGASA IP PBX with Two (2) Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) Primary Rate Interface (PRI) – Carrier Grade (Re-bid)”as per Project specifications indicated in the Terms of Reference (TOR) / Technical Specifications. Contract Duration is Five (5) years. Delivery period is within ninety (90) calendar days. Price is inclusive of VAT and all other applicable taxes. Price Validity is one hundred twenty (120) calendar days. Warranty is five (5) years commencing from the date of issuance of final acceptance of the Project by PAGASA.
3. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section 2. Instructions to Bidders and Checklist of Eligibility Requirements.
4. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
5. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183. (Sec 184.108.40.206 of the 2016 Revised IRR of R.A. 9184).
6. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PAGASA BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the 3rd Floor, Budget Section, PAGASA Main Building, Science Garden Complex, BIR Road, Diliman, Quezon City, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It may also be downloaded at the PhilGEPS Website free of charge.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the above-stated address and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (Php25,000.00) only.
8. Request for clarification/s and/or interpretation of any part of the Bidding Documents must be in writing and addressed to the BAC Chairperson of the Procuring Entity from 25 July – 05 August 2018.The PAGASA BAC assumed that the bidders had already reviewed all parts of the bidding documents prior to the Pre-Bid Conference.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below not later than 14 August 2018 on or before 10:30 am.Late bids shall not be accepted. Bid opening shall immediately follow and will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
10. The Complete Schedule of Bidding Activities is summarized as follows:
|1. Newspaper Advertisement / Posting of Invitation to Bid||25 July 2018 / 25-31 July 2018
|2. Issuance of Bidding Documents||25 July 2018 to 13 August 2018 / from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm||Budget Section, 3/F PAGASA CO|
|3. Pre-bid Conference
||02 August 2018 / 10:30 am
||*Amihan Conference Room, 2/F PAGASA CO|
|4. Submission of Envelopes 1 & 2||14 August 2018 / on or before 10:30 am||*Amihan Conference Room, 2/F PAGASA CO|
|5. Opening of Envelopes 1 & 2
||14 August 2018 / 10:31 am
||*Amihan Conference Room, 2/F PAGASA CO|
11. The bidders shall submit three (3) copies of their duly accomplished eligibility requirement, technical and financial proposals in two (2) separate envelopes, duly marked and sealed following the instructions under Item 20 of the BDS.
12. All bidders are allowed to participate in the pre-bid conference. Bidder’s duly authorized representatives must show proof of their authority to participate in the pre-bid conference, such as, duly signed authorization, notarized secretary’s certificate or special power of attorney. Only two (2) representatives per bidder shall be allowed during the pre-bid conference.
13. Bidders shall complete the appropriate Price Schedules to be provided to the bidders as part of the Bidding Documents, stating the unit prices, total price per item, other inclusive charges such as insurance fees, freight charges and applicable local and foreign taxes, the total amount and the expected countries of origin of the Goods to be supplied under this Project.
14. The PAGASA reserves the right to: (a) reject any and all bids at any time prior to the award of the contract; (b) waive any minor formal requirements in the bid documents; (c) accept such bids it may consider to be advantageous and beneficial to the government; (4) declare a failure of bidding; (5) not award the contract; and (6) make no assurance that a contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
NOEL G. RAMOS
Head, BAC Secretariat
Budget Section, 3/F PAGASA CO
Telefax No.: 434-1882
Engr. CATALINO L. DAVIS
Bids and Awards Committee