|MONTHLY WEATHER OUTLOOK
(San Miguel and Bato, Catanduanes)
|Issued: June 01, 2021
Valid: June 01 - 30, 2021
|La Niña has ended. ENSO-neutral condition likely to continue through June-August 2021 season (67% chance).
- Thunderstorms, Ridge of High Pressure Areas (HPAs), Easterlies, Southwest Monsoon, Low Pressure Areas (LPAs) and Tropical Cyclones
- San Miguel and Bato is expected to experience near normal rainfall condition
- Light to Moderate winds blowing from the Southwest will prevail
- Average range of temperature is 24°C - 32°C in Catanduanes.
- Mean RH = 87%
- Moist to wet soil moisture
- Tropical Cyclones: 1 to 3