|MONTHLY WEATHER OUTLOOK
(San Miguel and Bato, Catanduanes)
|Issued: July 01, 2020
Valid: July 01 - 31, 2020
|El Niño Southern Oscillation (ENSO)-neutral condition continues to persist across the tropical Pacific Ocean. There is an approximately 50% possibility of La Niña before the end of 2020.
- Thunderstorms, Easterlies, Southwest Monsoon, Intertropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ), Low Pressure Areas (LPAs) and Tropical Cyclones
- San Miguel and Bato is expected to experience below normal rainfall condition
- Light to moderate winds blowing from the Southeast to Southwest will prevail
- Average range of temperature is 25°C - 32°C in Catanduanes.
- Mean RH = 87%
- Dry to Moist soil moisture
- Tropical Cyclones: 2 to 4